"for we are god’s masterpiece. he has created us anew in christ jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago." ephesians 2:10
12.10.2009
Am I this cool? No.
Well, this is a new experience. I find myself asking the question, "Am I cool enough for a blog?" Initially the answer was NO, but after much consideration I've come to the realization that the only way I'll ever be cool enough is if I just start writing one! Writing can be therapeutic, and I always find myself with interesting stories or a totally strange experience to tell someone about. I'm excited to get started and have some fun writing about where God takes me on this journey of life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anna...I am so excited that you have a blog because now I can stalk you and know everything that is going on in your life...does that creep you out? Don't worry...I won't stalk you that much!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have a blog. And really, you may be TOO cool to have a blog :)
ReplyDelete